Re: NetworX Panel Failures

yah, they sorta give you a protected area...sorta. there's only 3 of us in
my immediate area.

ot.. i figured out how to program a panel in about 3 minutes the other day
though. I'd never done an *unattended* download to a panel before...sheesh
what a time saver! Put all the info in the remote programmer, went to
jobsite and initiated a call in to my computer which traps the panel and
does a download and then disconnects. I can't believe I hadn't thought of
this before.

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| In my area Volume doesn't do you any good with DMP, they seem to be
married
| to a couple of the big boys in town.........

| > You're not doing enough volume for dmp yet?
| >

| > "Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "Karl Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > got
| > the
| > term

| > now

| > | That's exactly why I quit installing their panels and switched to
| > Napco.....
| > | I encourage everyone I know to switch over to Napco, or DMP if they're
| > doing
| > | enough volume........
| > |
| > |