Re: Some cautions for "Newbies"

Jim wrote:
> Matt Ion wrote:
>
>>Frank Olson wrote:

>>>Thanks for the "bump", Matt.  I stick by what I've said.  This wasn't
>>>meant as a "slam" against Robert.  If I'd wanted to do that, I could
>>>have said a whole lot more.  I ain't gonna go there.
>>>
>>>Frank Olson
>>>http://www.yoursecuritysource.com
>>
>>It doesn't matter whether it's a slam or not, or anything else.  It's
>>off-topic, and it's increasing the noise level AT LEAST as much as
>>Bass's crap.
>>
>>YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN HE IS.
>>
>>Period.
>>

>>---
>
> And so I guess it follows that YOUR comment is no better than Franks
> and MY comment is no better than YOURs ...... and the next comment is
> no better than  ...

Well, it finally happened... all 35 new messages I've received in the
past 6 hours or so are all either Bass's HTML posts, or Frank's
anti-Bass threads, or the "Question" thread which in no time at all has
degenerated from someone's legitimate plea for information into another
Bass/Olson battle.  In short: 0 signal, 100% noise.

Frankly I'm starting to wonder if the two aren't really the same person.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0613-2, 03/31/2006
Tested on: 3/31/2006 12:28:29 PM