Re: HTML: Access Control

TBkGuard-Google@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> Does everyone see what I see, or is my newsreader not receiving Bass's
> message properly?
>
> What I see is text like below but multiplied over and over.....

Robert is posting raw HTML from his various web pages which of course
gives me another opportunity to quote Winston Churchill (paraphrased
slightly to fit the subject):

"This <message>, by its very <confusion>, defends itself against the
risk of being read."  :-)

My amended quote replaced "report" and "length" respectively.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com