Re: HTML: Access Control

TBkGuard-Google@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Mr. Bass,
> What is this post and the others like it about?

You can take your pick:

1. "Search engine positioning".
2. A public service as in:  "Many here, especially the various aliases
of Olson, seem to enjoy visiting my sites.  As a public service I
thought I'd share my pages here so that you won't have to waste time
browsing my sites directly." (quoted from "Just a sampling" thread)
3. Usenet Terrorism as in:  "Keep filling the newsgroup with hateful
vitriol and I just may."  (quoted from "Ademco Vista-15 Install Manual"
thread)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com