Re: Contract Central Stations

When I installed 2 way panels for Monitroincs the operator's script was
"This is the central station Hello? Hello? Hello anyone there? Hello
this is Mary.... Hello? Ummm Hello? Tom please move that panel away
from the air conditioner. Tom? Tom can you hear me? Mark can you call
Tom and tell him to move that panel please?"