Search Forums

SuperTech
Who has time?
 Last Activity: 12-09-2001 09:06 PM
Offline

Signature
Mark
SuperTech
For all those players with dialup modems and packet loss-riddled
connections.
I feel your pain...and THANKS for the free frag!!

Forum Info Contact Info
PostsTotal Posts: 33 (0.02 posts per day)
Find all threads started by SuperTech
  Email:
Send a message via email to SuperTech

Additional Information Group Memberships
Birthday:
August 28th, 1958
 SuperTech is not a member of any public groups