Re: Power Supply

No, I don't Teach Robert P's Course- I'm his competition!
I took my class from them- I konow Allan very well, as well as Jimmy and
Sal and of course Mr. P! I was asked to instruct with them, did a few
classes but when it came to remuneration- Robert told me I was "Just a
Trainee". Sooo being Hungarian I don't get mad- I get even. Now HE calls
my Boss asking if we have any extra students to send him - to which we
reply , sorry - SEND US SOME OF YOURS- Too bad for him. BTW ALL OUR
INSTRUCTORS teach other certified electrician traing classes- MAster
Prep, Apprentice and the like: We are ALL NY STATE Education Department
Permanent Teachers- he and his clan are NOT- the can only teach the one
60HR Security Course!