Re: DVR internet ready

Tks, Spyros
did that first thing,  however originally  the DSL  ISP  had all incoming
requests for data  BLOCKED at their servers..
finally got that opened but unit still wouldn't work..
checked the Berklin router through and through, everything was programmed as
should be..
we then found out the DSL Modem  was blocking ports.  had it reprogrammed to
allow the DVR ports acccess
unit still doesn't work on the internet side..

We suspect the DSL modem is the problem  but don't know what to do to it to
find out..
BellSouth  will not  return any question about it to us...

RTS