Re: United Emirates Port Deal

"Robert L Bass" <scales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:k0jl121n9m3ugvgqqj85rdbdligssj5jhf@xxxxxxxxxx
>> Then why was Loral fined $15 million dollars for selling the Chinese W-88
>> nuclear warhead/ICBM guidance technology?
>
> Where is your evidence that Clinton had anything to do with it?
> Note: Unsubstantiated accusations by other idiots does not
> constitute evidence.
>
>> Why did Ron Brown 'conveniently' die a week before he was
>> subpoenaed to testify before Congress over the entire ordeal?
>
> I'm not sure why you think someone's suicide is convenient, but
> that is what happened.  He committed suicide.  There has never
> been one scintilla of evidence to support moronic, right-wing
> allegations that President Clinton had anything to do with it.

HAHAHAHAHA
Anti Arab Racist bAss thinks Ron Brown committed suicide.
More proof you are just making this crap up as you go.
I guess he just flew that plane into the mountain and shot himself in the
head just before impact.
HAHAHAHAHAHa
Does your wife know you are playing on the computer again?
Better off spending time satisfying your BBB compaints!  Or are you hoping
they will commit "suicide" like Ron Brown too?
http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663