Re: United Emirates Port Deal

Then why was Loral fined $15 million dollars for selling the Chinese W-88
nuclear warhead/ICBM guidance technology?

Why did Ron Brown 'conveniently' die a week before he was subpoenaed to
testify before Congress over the entire ordeal?

That happened and there is ample proof to back it up.

You really need to get your information from a source other than those
commie lovers on NPR.