Re: Legality of video survaillence

> Sure ya do.  Close it down, then start a new one, and hire only non-union
> people.  That'll learn'em a thing or two about they union-mantra "job
> security".

They don't like it...it's called "union busting".  It's really not so bad,
the trick is "Red Herrings", We start something to get the union revved-up
every couple of years then capitulate and they win a big victory and it
gives them face.  But, my video system HAD to go through, we had 20
break-ins last year.