Re: Great deal, great product.

alarman wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> snip
> Yup, Gilligan is back from his boat ride. Hey, lil buddy.
> js

What's the matter you fat bald headed cocksucker? You just never learn.

Just mind your own fucking business and try to keep your dick sucking
mouth shut and things will just be peachy keen.

Otherwise you just keep getting slapped down. I know how ya love it,
but you can't seem to resist putting your self in harms way. Here's a
little pat pat on that rosy red bald head of yours, fat man. Now go
away, like a nice little dick lick and wait till I call you.

No No No! ya can't offer to suck my dick. That only works for your
Johns, when you're standing on your little corner in your cute short
shorts and tank top.

Oh yeah. tell your wife I said, no thanks.