Re: submit

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:442c95e5$0$20703$6d36acad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I never got that in to southpark, I know there was a Kenny that dies all
the
> time.
> Cartman is a mainstay, I don't know many others.. the black cook is
> memorable...

Cartman is still there although Isaac Hayes who played the cook last week
quit over it's scientology show, apparently it's okay with him to make fun
of every other religion except for his. And of course the next show was
making fun of him

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/03/13/south.park.hayes.reut/index.html

> those guys hooked me with Team America, but I think that was because of
the
> puppet, XL-5 thunderbird thing, they lucked out on that,
> what a perfect storm! I never re-watch movies but I can't get enough of
that
> masterpiece.

Same here, it's a classic

"It'll be a catastrophe 10 times greater than 9/11!"

"You mean...?"

"Yes...91100"