Messages, Block Sender

If you are newly arrived be fore-warned that we have an inconsiderate
asshole here by the name of Robert Bass flogging his failing drop-shipping
business. He somehow feels he can cheat and/or fool google search engine
robots. There is some half-assed attempt at a warning us with a PR: preface
(short for prick) but it's easy to click on his nonsense and it really slows
things down. I'm just blocking him now in Outlook with *** Messages, Block
Sender ***. It asked me if I wanted to delete all his messages and the
thing's been chugging away the whole time I've been writing this. I've never
blocked anyone here but this is just to much, I hope others don't follow and
make the place unusable.
You're an asshole, Bass.