Re: Old subject - audio recording in pa.

Mr. Markowitz:

You may want to re-read your oringinal post.  With the lack of punctuation,
it took me reading it a couple of times to understand that the driver was
"operating an over-occupied bus", rather than "he drove over occupied
busses" (big "Kaa-runch").  The latter interpretation sort of puts Mr.
Gordon's responses in the correct perspective.  ;)

Regards,

Frank