Re: Gota love your insurance guy.... unless

J Barnes wrote:

> This is a scaled down version of my phone call but you all should get the
> idea.  I am not sure what this guy was thinking but I dont think he should
> be able to get away with this.  Is this even legal?  I guess ill be shopping
> for a new insurance Guy.

I'd get a new insurance guy ASAP, then call buddy back and tell him to
get bent.

Of course, if you really wanted to get nasty, you could also report the
incident to whatever controlling body you have there... I don't what
it's like where you live, but here in BC, and Canada-wide, insurance is
a VERY strictly-regulated industry (I know, my wife's a property and
liability underwriter, you should hear some of the broker horror stories
she brings home).  What that broker (I assume it's a broker) did could
possibly be viewed as fraud, or at least a very serious breach of the
rules, and could cost him his license.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0610-1, 03/08/2006
Tested on: 3/9/2006 12:56:31 AM