Re: DSC Maxsys

I do put alarms in professionally. This was a take out panel and gave
it to a friend,this is the 2nd time this has happened with a 4020,
first one I just kept defaulting panel and it finally came up,this one
just seems to have locked up. I have the original installers code and
still can't seem to get this thing to take being defaulted.