Re: Ms.Cleo is a bush leaguer

If your standing at the premise...what would the liability be?...just unplug
the rj.

And conversely, I program hundreds of panels and never ever have had a
problem...oh sure I've inadvertantly wiped out a panel here or there, but
have been able to reprogram it in minutes. Never had a panel seize and not
release a phone line....then again I don't use DSC or Nappy stuff ;-)

The big boys don't do it because...well you figure that one out...I can
think of at least 2 reasons.

http://www.SecureIX.com ***