Ms.Cleo is a bush leaguer

This is the monthly "who's the best" thread that ends up 7000 reposts
later with the discussion turned towards bathroom humor, and the OP
deciding to hand over all assets to the first burglar he can find just
to detach themselves from our industry.
Of the 7000 posts we will read 5000 different stories from bAss
describing how he ran wire in a ten million dollar home constructed of
nothing but yellow Lego's, and owned by the Dali Lama's personal
gardener.
You, Crash, will immediately concur that bAss' skills are superhuman
(totally ignoring any glimpse of reality), and RHC will still be
bragging about Florida.