Re: Darned Newsreader!!

I think it's a server issue.  I'm using Outlook Express and I'm seeing
duplicate posts as well.  Unless of course it's a conspiracy involving
Vancouver based technicians named "Frank".  :)

Nahhhh!  To subscribe to such a theory would place me in the ranks of "the
paranoid" as well as "the very stupid people in large groups" (and I'll only
confess to membership in the latter for now).

Excellent work on "G's" project, by the way.

Regards,

Frank