Re: Who Are the Best DIY Suppliers for Tech Support?

TBkGuard-Google@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Jim, you brought up a couple of issues that might seem cause for
> concern such as being behind on technology and not responding to others
> who sought support, but you included a host of other issues in a rant
> that make it seem as if you have an ax to grind and makes me wonder if
> you are giving a fair assessment.

Well I'll tell you what.
Take a look around this Newsgroup. ie. do a Google search and find out
for yourself who's the biggest trouble maker here. Take a look at the
past conduct of this piece of garbage you seem to be defending with out
even knowing what the nasty SOB has done to people in this Newsgroup
and in Usenet.

> For example, what does having a prior felony or being responsible for
> someone's death have to do with current tech support?

Oh really?? So you feel comfortable with someone who's a criminial but
is in the security industry ..... do you?   Would it make you more
comfortable to know that he's gone real life with people that object to
his snotty attitude and his constant berating of people in the
installation business?  Comfortable, that he's tried to get people
fired from their jobs by telling lies about them? Comfortable that he's
gone to competitors websites and written false nasty claims as if he
were a disatisfied customer?  That he can't get a license to install
alarms, exactly because he IS a felon? That he has numerous Better
business claims againts him, unanswered? That he's been investigated by
the state of Florida ..... for the second time for skirting the laws
governing people in the alarm business? That he's not in the US but in
Brazil?
That he's  conducted himself in this manner in Usenet for years and
years, once being literally thrown out of an aviation newgroup for
stealing published information from someone, denying it and then trying
to use the return of that information as ransome to be accepted back
into the Newsgroup?

> There are US Presidents who have committed felonies and the current one
> is responsible for thousands of innocent persons deaths.
>   Should  I be considering that too?  I don't think so.

I don't think so ether. But with a comment like that, and if you truly
believe it then I WILL have to consider that your an asshole.

> I just care about tech support availability, timeliness and
> completeness.  I don't care how many people are in the tech support
> department or where they're based unless it has some effect on the
> performance of it.

If you take into consideration all that I've imparted to you today and
you still want to even CONSIDER using Fat Ass Bass to obtain your parts
or information ..... you're welcome to it. Oh ..... by the way, his
moniker of Fat Ass is because he once humiliated a member of this
Newsgroup, who happened to be a competitor of his. Bass discovered that
Andy had a weight problem and called him all sorts of humiliating
names. THEN ...... it was discovered that Bass himself is a 300 pound
porker. So you go right ahead ..... little brain ..... you go right
ahead and see if you get what your asking for.

By the way, you'll notice in all of the above ...... that not one
person in this Newsgroup including Fat Ass , will contradict a word of
it. And that's only SOME of the nasty and dispicable things this jerk
has done to destroy this group over a period of years.

Be my guest. At least you can thank me for saving you the time of
searching this nasty pricks background.