Re: Who Are the Best DIY Suppliers for Tech Support?

TBkGuard-Google@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Jim, you brought up a couple of issues that might seem cause for
> concern such as being behind on technology and not responding to others
> who sought support, but you included a host of other issues in a rant
> that make it seem as if you have an ax to grind and makes me wonder if
> you are giving a fair assessment.
>
> For example, what does having a prior felony or being responsible for
> someone's death have to do with current tech support?
>
> There are US Presidents who have committed felonies and the current one
> is responsible for thousands of innocent persons deaths.   Should  I be
> considering that too?  I don't think so.
>
> I just care about tech support availability, timeliness and
> completeness.  I don't care how many people are in the tech support
> department or where they're based unless it has some effect on the
> performance of it.

Interesting how you've "zeroed in" on Robert Bass.  I'd actually suggest
purchasing from Robert despite the numerous complaits at the BBB and the
fact that he runs four online stores all selling the same thing.  He
*is* apparently available for tech support 24/7 in this forum.  Posting
your questions here will ensure they're answered both in a timely
fashion and correctly.  Don't try reaching him on the phone or by email
though (and I'd vet any advice you receive from him off the forum
through the Group before you implement it).

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com