Re: Who Are the Best DIY Suppliers for Tech Support?

Charles Schuler wrote:

> Your opinion is a reasoned one and you presented it very well, but I
> disagree.  I often seek advice and welcome negative information as well as
> positive information.  This is particularly important when one is seeking
> something expensive or life critical (such as surgery).
>
> To each his own.

We're not comparing "apples to apples" here Charles.  Finding the "best
DIY suppliers for tech support" isn't "life critical" and shouldn't be
all that "expensive", but I think you see what I'm getting at.  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com