Re: Napco

> yeah Robert,
> I still have the stupid thing!

I think mine is in a land fill in Connecticut.  The funny thing
is, cleaning out the garage before moving last year I came across
my old Napco 410 programmer and a much more ancient Acron
programmer.  In the (original) box with the Acron were several
unused chips.

During the move I tossed both of them... probably should have
sent them up to Jim Rojas' gara... er, I mean "Museum of Ancient
Alarmistry".  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.