Re: FBI and NSA PERVERTS are RAPING and SEXUALLY ABUSING your UNDERAGE daughters and sons

You are not only nuts, but your language is offensive.  If you want the
support and sympathy of this group, clean up your language.  Only uneducated
ignoramuses are forced to use your filthy language because they don't have
enough vocabulary to express themselves.  We have all had enough of your
tripe.  You have received all the valid advice we can give.  You were
entertaining for a while, but now I am tired of listening to you!

Just buzz off and let us get back to business!