Re: FBI and NSA PERVERTS are RAPING and SEXUALLY ABUSING your UNDERAGE daughters and sons

I got a hunch you dont care if FBI and NSA PERVERTS and PSYCHOPATHS ENJOY
watching your UNDERAGE TEEANGE DAUGHTERS and SONS taking shower and
attending natures calls and JERK OFF.

And I am sure its NO BIG FUCKING DEAL for you.