Re: References for Brivo Systems Door Access Controls?

That's a shame that Brivo appears to have no option to run their control
software on the customer's computer.   I don't like the security
implications of the administration tool running on their computer.   What
happens when someone steals my userid and password?   What happens when they
go out of business?    How does Brivo uplink the access panel to their
computers?    The panel is Internet connected and they connect to it
directly?

What product(s) do you think have the best e-mail and Internet integration
for a location with under 10 doors?

--
Will