Re: ideas needed

Everywhere Man wrote:
> THAT explains why the Irish here are stumbling in the streets and
> wearing those oversized green striped shirts and their Daisy Duke
> shorts. That damn tournament must be happening.
> Nothing says "bigtime sporting event" quite like Pakistan squaring off
> against Cameroon in a game of Imapean European We're All A Peeing
> Weeeeeeeee Kick The Ball Weeeeeeeeeee.
> Kicking a ball into a 3 car garage they call a net is not a sport.
> What the hell must the bubblegum cards be like?
> "Hey Jimmy I'll trade you my Doomboo Malumba for your Balish Patel"

Ohwhooo, thar now. The moost I'll begivin ya wil oowenly be two
Flathead McGirks fer one of yer Doomboo's
.
An that'll be a barrgin yull be gettin .... too ....  ya dim Yankee.

> Someone introduce these knuckleheads to GOD's Chosen sport of BASEBALL.

Yeah sure. Baseball is the only game you where you could start to sleep
off a drunken stupor at the beginning of first inning and when you wake
up, the pitcher would be just starting his windup for the second pitch.