Re: ideas needed

THAT explains why the Irish here are stumbling in the streets and
wearing those oversized green striped shirts and their Daisy Duke
shorts. That damn tournament must be happening.
Nothing says "bigtime sporting event" quite like Pakistan squaring off
against Cameroon in a game of Imapean European We're All A Peeing
Weeeeeeeee Kick The Ball Weeeeeeeeeee.
Kicking a ball into a 3 car garage they call a net is not a sport.
What the hell must the bubblegum cards be like?
"Hey Jimmy I'll trade you my Doomboo Malumba for your Balish Patel"

Someone introduce these knuckleheads to GOD's Chosen sport of BASEBALL.