DSC 632 1555MX & TLM troubles

Hello,

I have a DSC Power Series 632 system with a 1555mx main board. The
system is monitored and TLM is enabled. I am getting a Trouble Code #3
whenever my phone line goes off hook. The trouble disappears when the
phone goes back on hook. The monitor company is getting messages all
day long about phone line being restored. I check the incoming voltage
for T&R on the panel. I have 50v dc when the phone is on hook and about
6.5v dc when the phone is off hook. The system communicates just fine
with the monitoring company. I am only having problems when I am trying
to use my shared phone line.

Any ideas????

Jason