Re: Door access

I've used Kantech and Keri for these applications.  Kantech can tie
into DSC and Keri claims to be able to tie into an NX8E (unconfirmed).
I prefer Kantech out of the two because Keri's system becomes overly
complicated when you want to add it's BioPointe reader.  You might as
well be working with two seperate systems then....