Stand alone camera

I need some ideas for a mobile camera system.  The camera will need to be
able to send live feeds back to a network.  The camera will also need to be
mobile and self contained.  I seen some systems like this that were mounted
to trailers at the ISC show.  I dont remember who made these or if I could
get a live network feed from them.  Is anyone here using these types of
systems or any other similar to it?

James