Re: VOIP SOLUTION

Group-Moderator wrote:

> As usual you are wrong, http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com has the domain
> VERIFIED (see the seal on the home page).

Do a "who-is".

> The site is a Pay Pal VERIFIED
> Premier Business account.(means a bank account is attached to it)

Your wife's or daughter's??  No...  wait...  I know...  Stephen Yuhas.

> It has a
> toll free voice and fax number, and it processes credit cards over the phone
> as well as on line.

I wouldn't give you my phone number over the phone.

> I guess that is more what customers want. NOT WHO OWNS
> IT. Try doing a whois on your own domain YOURSECURITYSOURCE.COM and see what
> you get. Where is your name and address?  NOW LAY DOWN AND BE A GOOD LITTLE
> BOY, JERKOFF

Interesting.  I just did a "who-is" for
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com on "GoDaddy".  Seems to me it's all
there.  Who are you using for your searches?  "Goofysplace"??