Re: VOIP SOLUTION

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:VbUjg.25823$IK3.236@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Group-Moderator wrote:
>> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>> message news:zLNjg.24297$IK3.7864@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>>I doubt it's "millions".
>>

>> What my point was it was NOT just one or two
>> Evem a few hundred thousand....................................
>
> Graham's point (and mine) is that using an anonymous hosting service with
> no clear information regarding the online entity doesn't instill "trust"
> or "confidence".  You've gone to great pains to keep potential clients
> from finding anything out about you (or your company).  Why? Your "other
> sites" don't instill "respect" either.  "Goofy's" had potential but now
> you're using it to attack anyone that doesn't either agree with you, or
> that you don't happen to like.  Kinda "grade school" stuff, don'tcha
> think?

As usual you are wrong, http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com has the domain
VERIFIED (see the seal on the home page). The site is a Pay Pal VERIFIED
Premier Business account.(means a bank account is attached to it)   It has a
toll free voice and fax number, and it processes credit cards over the phone
as well as on line. I guess that is more what customers want. NOT WHO OWNS
IT. Try doing a whois on your own domain YOURSECURITYSOURCE.COM and see what
you get. Where is your name and address?  NOW LAY DOWN AND BE A GOOD LITTLE
BOY, JERKOFF