Re: Nurse Call

may have a good point? you idiot. I have a good point if it's a retrofit.
It's new construction, that's why I didn't continue the thread. The man
knows what he's doing, butt out.

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mikey may have a good point about wireless.  It certainly could be a time
saver.  However, many hospitals and nursing facilities try to limit RF
traffic because it has the potential of interfering with patient care and
diagnostic systems.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34233
941-866-1100 Sales & Tech Support
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
=============================>

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Brand new building.  The nurse call is one of several systems we are being
asked to bid.

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is it a retrofit, Bob?
Wanna go wireless? Wireless pull cords is easy. You can add wireless
pendants too anytime.

"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Options for small nurse call system.  14 pull cords.  Not likely to expand
beyond 20.

Any suggestions?

--
The Security Consultant