Re: Robert L Bass - NOW 21 BBB COMPLAINTS STRONG

> If he put in 300 systems a year and has a 98% satisfaction rating by his
> customers (which equates to 6 customers being disatisfied) , then I would
> say he is doing very well...

My online store averages better than 30 sales a day.  In three years we've
managed to annoy 21 customers plus a few competitors.  I figure we're doing
OK.

> On the other hand... If he is putting in 100 systems a yr and has 20 upset
> customers, then yeah, I think your point is valid... But from what I
> read..
> he does pretty well for himself and certainly sounds like he knows what he
> is talking about.  I know for myself, I still wish he lived in CT I would
> love to work for him for a year or two to learn the business.. too bad he
> flew south.

You'd have had some fun in the process.  We installed some pretty
interesting systems over the years.  However, with the continuing growth of
my online business I've little interest in getting back into the
installation end of things.  Besides, working strictly online gives me the
freedom to travel for months at a time -- something I never had time for
while running an alarm company for 24 years.

By the way, the BBB is wrong about a few things.  They have my address and
telephone number wrong plus they seem to think that I own another business
which belongs to a family member.  I told them of the errors but they keep
right on showing them.  I probably ought to take them to court.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics