Alarm code help - DSC 433

Hi all,

I have a DSC 433 alarm system.  The "trouble" led has been on for quite
some time.  When I hit [*],[2] ... the number 7 comes on the top of the
LCD panal.

Manual instructs to press 7 again to see the actual zone that's having
problem.  I pressed 7 again, and it just blink number 1 and then 4
repeatedly.

I have no zone 14, and zone 1  and zone 4 are working fine.  What is
that blinking 1 and then 4 means?

I really appreciate if anyone can give me some advice on this.

Thanks,
Tom