Re: Motions and power problems.

    You may have a bad connection on the power + or - somewhere on the run.
It is not unusual to have wires get moisture in the splices and corrode
which will cause a large power drop.  I would start by checking all the
connections at the motion detectors, you may even measure the voltage at
each one to figure out where the drop is the largest.

    I only suggest this because your customer says this setup has worked in
the past.  240ma in standby is not too large of load on the power supply.
Even if all the motions trip at once you are still under the power supplies
rating.

James