Re: ADI vs. Internet Pricing

"Rapid" <nosp@xxxxx> wrote in message
news:mBuog.33154$EX2.31294@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Mr Bass wouldn't have misled the unwashed dumb masses would he?:)
> Seriously, I'll check into that.  Just assumed that since tax wasn't
> charged, there was none.  That's the way it is with stuff purchased over
> the internet, I had read, no sales tax.  And because everything I have
> purchased over the internet has been tax free for years now.

I don't have the specifics as of yet, however, when I was in Tallahassee on
some legislative issues with a bill that the governor signed into law,
internet sales questions came up. Sales tax was questioned and Florida does
expect to receive sales tax on internet sales, according to a State
representative.We will be looking closer at this now that the session is
over. Maybe RLB will volunteer his time to have the Department of Revenue
look at his business as a model. :o)