Suggestions for inexpensive security camera setup

My friend asked me to look into recommending her a home security camera
setup.  It is for outdoor use and must have night vision capabilities.
She requires about 4 cameras and wants to be able to record to an
independant recording console, not her computer.

I seen this setup at Costco, not sure if it has night vision capability
and seems a bit expensive...
http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Browse/Product.aspx?prodid=10287815&whse=&topnav=&cat=

We are in Canada.  Any suggestions for an inexpensive setup that will
do the job?

TIA