Re: ideas needed

Running back and forth chasing a ball on the grass? In America we call
that Go Fetch.
Hockey? That's Canadian figure skating.
Hardest thing to do in sports is hit a baseball, but I can understand
how you canucks wouldn't comprehend that when the 3rd place Toronto
Blue Jays are all you have as a reference.