Re: Window Foil vs. Glass Breaks

I have found the huge store fronts with carpeted floors & lots of clothing
racks tend to make most glassbreaks useless. I would have to install a
glassbreak detector every 20 feet for effective coverage. That can easily be
10+ glassbreaks just out front.

I prefer the Amseco GC20 piezo electric shock detectors, mounted half way up
the windows. And a few 360 degree ceiling mount motions to be much more
effective protection.

Jim Rojas