Re: Cops Central Station

Les,

Thank you for the feed back. Like you, I have been with my central since
1988 and your right, when happy why change. The CS that COPs acquired is the
central I have been with for all those years. I met with the upper
management, that was here for the acquisition, and they seemed, on first
impressions anyway, to be a very sincere group. There were no high flying
egos and more importantly to me, no BS lines that are easily read through.
They definiately don't want me leaving with the amount of accounts I have
and I don't want to change if I don't have to. It is funny that since the
news hit the streets the amount of calls I have had from other centrals. If
I am going into the unknown anyway, I don't want to complicate things
further by swithching my entire data base to someone else which would also
be an unknown. Can't blame them for trying I guess. It is good to hear from
someone that has a history with them. Thanks for the info.

"ABLE_1" <able1no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Bob,
>
> I have all of my accounts with them for about 12-13 years now.  I have
> worked with a number of central stations since I do sub-contract work for
> others from time to time.  I would give them a grade of A+.  Not to say
that
> they have not made a mistake or two over the years(no body is perfect) but
> when they do I get a firm apology and an assurance that they will correct
> the problem.  Very friendly and VERY Professional not to mention
consistent.

> I have been 'requested' to change to other CS but my pat answer is "If I
am
> already happy there is not much you can offer to make me want to switch."
>
> I know that they just bought/merged/acquired a central station in Florida.
>
> The above is just my opinion.  I am sure others may tell a different
story.

> Hope this helps with your decision making process.
>
> Les
>

> "Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Who has any info, opinions, experiences with COPS Monitoring Center. I
am
> > sure competitors will blast them because that is what competitors do.
But