Re: Building a Central Station

Bill is the type of guy that the company should have paid in getting his
expert advise instead of asking Smittie to go surf the net and see what free
advise he can get.  Designing a Central Station to UL spec's takes money and
expert involvement.... why companies insist on doing things in house is
beyond me.. I equate it to.. hey Joe, we need to figure out a better way to
do our billing.. lets plan a meeting to discuss how we should reprogram our
computers and the heck with buying 1200 bucks for Peachtree or Quickbooks..
People's experience is worth money.. sometimes you need to pay for it...  I
am so tired of getting a call to design a 16 camera system knowing the guy
is looking for my design and then he goes on the net and buys for 20% less..
I have gotten pretty good at putting my own model numbers on my own branded
cameras...

"ABLE_1" <able1no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I was not offering Bill, I was just making a suggestion.  No stress is
good.
> Have a good holiday weekend.
>

> > "ABLE_1"  wrote in message
> >> WoW!!!! the guy ask one simple question and he get a V-E-R-Y-- L-O-N-G
> >> and detailed answer.  What more can you ever ask for.
> >>
> >> Excellent job on the response.
> >>
> >> Bill needs to be the guy at the top of the list for new hires when the
> >> decision is made to move forward on this project.  Name your price
Bill.