Re: 5800WAVE

See the latest trend? or do they do this all the time?
I caught the "tail end" of a game and when the teams were leaving the field,
some started taking their shirts off.
Unbridled anticipation of locker room hijinks no doubt.

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
A bunch of guys running around kicking a ball, and when they "score", they
all hug and kiss.
Should be called the Fruit Cup.
js