Re: Ademco 4110DL

psgrendle2000@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have a Ademco 4110DL, I tried deleting some codes & have screwed up
> the system.  How do I re-program the system?
> Is there any software to dowload so this can be done on the PC?
>
> (FYI...I was able to reset the master pasword but now when ever I open
> an exit door the alarm is set also if I try to hit #7 for instant it
> does not work now.)

You can try powering down the system.  Wait for about 30 seconds.  Apply
AC and press the "*" and "#" keys on the keypad together within 60
seconds.  The keypad should display a "20" (which means you're in
programming mode).  Press "*20" and enter your new code (four digits).
Press "*99" to exit programming mode.  Don't forget to hook up your
battery.  Software is available to program the system, but you have to
buy a special modem to go with it.