Re: OT "Please Do Not Feed The Animals"

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
449e2ad5$0$3460$a8266bb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Pierre" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 449b2e77$0$3521$a8266bb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>> That means I dont have TIME to ENLARGE every LOW IQ MOLE SLAVISH BRAIN
>>> in America andYou should ENLARGE it YOURSELF.
>>
>> Does enlarging a  brain work the same way as enlarging a penis?
>>
>> cause there is a ton of web syte dedicated to that,and they sell pretty
>> much the same stuff...and it's so so cheap that i could be
>> interrested...you never know when an enlarged brain or appendice could
>> come handy...
>>
>> or does passing a bullet trought your skull is another effective way of
>> doing so?
>

> Stand infront of a big mirror and see if you can enlarge your mole brain
> by passing a bullet trought your skull.

Cool! thanks for the tip,have you tried it yourself?

can you give us any comment about how you felt after the operation? having
all this place to enlarge you brain after ward must have left you with a big
empty feeling,how did you cope with it?did you file it up with imaginary
plot against all american man?