Re: Frank Olson is a TYPICAL PUSSY

McGinn wrote:

<snip>

Seems to me that *you're* the one resorting to vulgar language and
insults (which typically means you're on the "losing side" of the
equation).  *And* you keep cross posting your tripe.  Time to get a life
there bud.  I'd "plonk" you but you're just way too entertaining, in
fact, you're on a par with the National Enquirer.  I can't wait until
"space aliens" start showing up.  Will they be dressed as FBI agents?
Only the NSA knows...