Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

On Mon, 29 May 2006 17:03:20 -0400, "ABLE_1"
<able1no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Actually you just never know.  Here for starters is a good beginning.  But
>then I noticed you did not post the name, your location, state, city so it
>would be hard for someone that may have some interest ring somebody up.
>Information is a wonderful thing when you use it.

I'm sorry.  I couldn't post the city or state because I hadn't even
asked him before I posted the question.  It was a spur of the moment
thing on my part.

I also couldn't answer some questions about benefits, etc.

But I'm sending all this stuff to him right now.  I really appreciate
you guys and I'm sure he will too.