Re: Why not use two seperate panels when designing a high end system?

I have two Pawn shops (very large) that are insured through Llyods of
London. They are required to have two totally independent systems. Two
installation/service companys, two different monitoring companys, two
different phone lines, etc. Nothing is shared. It is an interesting account
because you have two systems working in the same environment and can compare
the operations of both. ADT is the other company, at least until their
agreement is up.